Think you got what it takes? Don’t miss your chance to take home the $1,000 cash prize this August. Our summer-long karaoke contest gives you 12 chances to sing in the August 28th finals. It’s free to enter!
Here’s how it works:
- Semi-final competitions are held every Sunday from June 5th to August 21st. They take place on the BackStreets patio from 9:30-11PM. Singers register starting at 9PM.
- This is a solo singers contest – no groups.
- If you’re not sure if we have your song, by the Friday before you plan to compete email or Facebook message us in advance with the song name and artist.
- A decibel reader will be used to determine the weekly winner, based on crowd applause.
- You may only take first place during the semi-finals once.
- You must be able to attend the finals on August 28th at 7PM.
- Each weekly winner will receive a $25 BackStreets card.
Finals will be held on the inside stage with DJ Mike Allen on August 28th! Judges will determine the winner.
Third place receives a $50 BackStreets card, 2nd place gets a $100 BackStreets card, and 1st place gets $1,000 cash!
BackStreets is a 21+ establishment.